Mold can cause:
Brain fog, headaches and memory problems
Fatigue, weakness, and muscle and joint aches and pains
Red or irritated eyes and light sensitivity
Asthma, coughs, and shortness of breath
Tremors and vertigo
Digestive issues like nausea, diarrhea and pain
Excessive thirst and increased urination
Eczema and rashes
(and more!)BUY NOW
As an Integrative Health Coach I've worked with countless women over the years and have found mold to be a major stumbling block to their (and their family's) health time and time again...
yet no one suspects it until I bring it up!
And for anyone that has considered mold as one of their root cause problems, they're almost always too overwhelmed to know where to start.
Enter --> My Mold Masterclass.
I designed this course to teach you everything you need to know to go from total overwhelm to fully empowered mold master.
Is mold a problem for you and your family's health? You'll never know unless you investigate.BUY HERE
The Mold Detox Protocol
- The difference between a mold allergy and mold illness (aka CIRS)
- How and why individuals are impacted differently even with the same mold exposures
- The signs and symptoms of mold illness
- The steps to take to find mold in your home (and where it hides!)
- How to interview and vet both a mold investigator and remediator
- How to do proper remediation
- Various mold tests to assess if mold is making you sick (blood, urine and more)
- The step by step mold detox protocol you need to take to heal from mold including how to deal with MARCONS, how to open detox and drainage pathways, what binders to take and more